I wanted a treat today so I decided to make some ice cream. It was quick, easy, and delicious! Mix all ingredients in a powerful blender (Blendtech and VitaMix give the best Ice cream-like results).
- 2-3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple (omit and increase strawberries if you don’t have)
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 small carton of Greek Yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 2-3 scoops Shaklee 180 Vanilla or 180 Strawberry Smoothie Protein
Blend until ice cream consistency. You may need to add more milk as you do. The mixture will be hard and frozen so more liquid will help. Just don’t add too much at a time! You don’t want a Smoothie! And you may need to stop the machine and stir the mixture to remove air pockets. Let us know how you like it!