We know how difficult eating healthy can be at times. You may be frustrated with your weight, seriously lacking energy, or just plain don’t feel well. Maybe you’ve tried a diet or two that has left you more frustrated than when you started. You want to burn more fat, get in better shape, and live life to the fullest. That goal is not only feasible…but it can actually be simple.
And we want to show you how.
We have a gift for you (valued at $14.95) called “3 Keys to Eating to Burn Fat” that can help you learn how to burn more fat simply through applying these 3 keys to your eating!
This short eBook is based off of our soon-to-be-released 200+ page Nutrition Plan called 5 ALIVE – coming December 2013. So if you like this and want more, check that out!
In this free eBook, you will:
- Discover the Addition & Multiplication Key and how you can be set free from debilitating and restrictive mindsets about food
- See why Eating 5 ALIVE Meals a Day is a Key to you burning more fat
- Learn more about how to master the key of Fat-Burning Food Combinations
1. Go to the Free eBook Tab on the BURSTClub Facebook Page
(NOTE: You must first be logged in to your Facebook account or create one; and you must be using a computer, not a mobile device, to see and download the eBook)
2. Click “Like” if you are not already a fan.
3. Click on the image to download “3 Key for Eating to Burn Fat”
Note: After clicking Download, you will need to save to your computer or open.
We have another gift for you!
(Valued at $39.95)
…learn the secret to exercising to burning 9x more fat in a quarter of the time.
The secrets contained in this eBook just might change your life, reshape your body, and give you back a whole lot of time.
Are you ready?
…by entering your email address in the box on the side of our blog.
2. Activate your subscription…
…when you receive our email with a special link. Be sure to check your spam box if you don’t see it right away.
3. Confirm your subscription…
…and you’ll immediately receive an email that includes a link to your FREE Ebook.
Already Read It?
We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Go here and leave us a comment about what you thought!